Free monthly classes are provided for prospective homeowners to learn the steps needed before buying a home.
Light refreshments are provided starting at 5:00 p.m. and classes start at 5:30 p.m.
- Post-purchase Education – Keeping Your Home and Managing Your Finances After the Purchase
- Credit Education – Credit Report Deciphering, Understanding How Credit Works and Affects Your Life
- Financial Guidance – Budgeting and Managing Your Money
- Home Selection – Shopping for Needs vs. Wants, Energy Savings Tips, Home Maintenance
- Mortgage Guidance – Loan Program Explanations and Options, HUD-1 Explained Line-by-Line
Presenters include Director of Homeownership Services Candy Ayers and local professionals speaking on their respective areas of expertise.
4 Tips to Help Navigate the Homebuying Process:
Ready to put out the welcome mat? 4 tips that will help you navigate the homebuying process:
Following these tips and working with Homeownership Counselor Candy Ayers will help you successfully find your “home sweet home.”